What are .NET dedicated teams?
A .NET dedicated team is a team of software developers specializing in .NET technology. Such a team works as part of the client’s internal team and focuses exclusively on the client’s initiatives, while the dedicated team vendor takes care of recruitment, administrative support, equipment, and other items the team may need. By leveraging its decade-long, in-depth expertise in .NET, SiliconMint aims to be the perfect development partner for you, whether you need to hire .NET developers or hire ASP.NET developers.
What’s the difference between .NET staff augmentation and .NET dedicated teams?
Staff augmentation allows you to extend your in-house team with the needed skills, for example hire .NET developers or hire ASP.NET developers. When you hire a .NET dedicated team, you hire a complete team of .NET software engineers headed by a lead that takes care of all the business analysis and project management tasks, QA activities, and the team’s loyalty and cohesiveness.
What .NET development services do you offer?
When you hire .NET developers from SiliconMint, you get top-class engineering talent excellent at various .NET related tasks, including:
- .NET UI Development
- .NET Service Development
- .NET DevOps & Automation
- .NET Project Rescue
- .NET Framework Upgrade
- Azure & AWS Cloud migration
- Legacy systems Migrations & Support
How can .NET Cloud Design & Migration help my organization?
Whether you’re looking to modernize an existing system or build a new one from scratch, our .NET consultants will help you define the right technical architecture that strikes the proper balance between feature set, time to market, and qualitative constraints.
How to hire .NET programmers from SiliconMint?
When clients contact us to hire .NET developers or hire dedicated developers
proficient in a different technology, we suggest this 6-step workflow to them to achieve optimal results:
We work to understand your goals and objectives. We then review the people, processes, and technologies used.
We create a specific technical plan for realizing the goals and objectives of your project.
The first dedicated software development team starts working with your organization to realize project goals and objectives.
We get feedback on our work and iterate.
Add .NET dedicated teams as needed for increased delivery velocity.
We provide ongoing support of the code base and infrastructure behind systems we’ve developed.
What benefits do you get when you hire .NET developers from SiliconMint?
When you hire .NET programmers from us, here are the advantages you get:
- The right approach. We aim to thoroughly understand your goals, objectives, and process before we start the actual software development engagement.
- Highly experienced team leads. When you hire .NET developers from SiliconMint, we’ll appoint highly qualified team leads with a strong programming background. Their primary task is to ensure timely delivery and efficient communication between the .NET dedicated team and your in-house staff.
- Team dedication. Our .NET developers are fully dedicated to clients’ tasks and initiatives and strive to perform at and above expectations.
- Best engineering talent. By leveraging the deep technical expertise of our staff, we can help you deliver high quality digital solutions in the most efficient way.
What software development methodologies do you follow?
When you hire dedicated .NET developers from SiliconMint, we’ll follow the software development approach used in your organization. The main software development approaches are Waterfall and Agile.
What are some popular software products and web resources developed using .NET technologies?
When you hire dedicated .NET developers you can create powerful business-critical solutions. Here are examples of popular digital products developed using .NET technologies:
- Stack Overflow. One of the top Q&A websites for professional and amateur developers, it is created using Microsoft ASP.NET framework and C#. You can hire ASP.NET developers from SiliconMint to build amazing digital experiences.
- Unity. This popular game development platform is powered by C#, a programming language built on .NET framework.
- Microsoft Visual Studio. One of the most popular IDEs, Microsoft Visual Studio is built with .NET.
What programming languages does .NET support?
.NET supports three programming languages:
What is .NET Enterprise Architecture?
.NET Enterprise Architecture is the architecture of enterprise applications that are built with .NET. A good enterprise architecture aims to support business requirements at the minimum cost (in terms of time and resources) while ensuring that the enterprise application is highly reliable, highly available, and highly performant.