Why use outsourced custom software development services?
Outsourcing custom software development services (software application development services) provides companies with a competitive advantage by allowing them to:
- Access top-notch engineering talent worldwide
- Maintain or enhance product quality on a limited budget
- Hire dedicated engineering teams for a period of a peak demand without any commitment
- Scale team size up or down in response to project needs
- Save on labor costs
Numerous businesses leverage outsourced custom software development services to deliver consistently high-quality results.
How to select the right provider of custom software development services?
In your search for a good software company that provides quality custom software development services (including software application development services, software product development services, and IT solution services), look for the following qualities:
- Extensive industry experience and a good track record. Evaluate the custom software development company’s portfolio and scrutinize their references.
- Deep technical expertise in the tasks you’re outsourcing.
- Brilliant communication. Things to take into account: time-zone difference, English proficiency, cultural differences, and the quality of Internet connection.
- Attention to detail. The custom software development company’s staff are not afraid to ask questions to understand your needs and requirements.
- Desire to do it right. A good custom software development vendor’s staff think of the long-term impact and possible risks. They properly document their code, choose the right tools, take proper care of security processes, and deliver custom software services that bring long-term benefits.
- No fear of raising objections. A good custom software development vendor’s staff are not afraid to object when they see solutions posing short- or long-term issues. When providing custom software services, they will often suggest an improved architecture and/or a way of completing the tasks, such that it doesn’t take longer to implement but will overall be better for the client’s organization.
- Team lead. Finally, a good custom software development vendor will provide excellent team leads who have a strong programming background. The team leads combine a software developer’s role with that of a business analyst, project manager, and development manager to ensure timely delivery from the development team and efficient communication with stakeholders.
A modern custom software development company’s technical expertise includes the following areas:
- Custom software development services (.NET C#, Java, Python, C++, Go, Angular, React, Rust, etc.)
- Embedded Systems & IoT (in C / various ARM CPUs' assembly)
- Science-intensive software development services
- Vision software development services for self-driving vehicles
- AI-powered software development services
What are the core software services that a modern custom software development company provides?
A modern custom software development company
provides numerous software services (custom software services) including:
- Dedicated Software Development
- IT Software Consulting
- Software Project Rescue
- Product Engineering, UI/UX
- IT Staff Augmentation
- QA & Testing
- Legacy Systems Migration
- Maintenance and Support
- Cloud Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
What are software product development services?
Software product development services refer to creation of software products based on specific needs/requirements. Software product development services cater to various domains/industries.
What are software application development services?
Software application development services refer to development of web, mobile, desktop, real-time, and big data applications. Software application development services can be provided using conventional programming or no-code application development.
What are IT solution services?
IT solution services aim to deliver software solutions/services that help to solve a specific problem. IT solution services may include IT consulting, cloud consulting, and cloud software development services.
What are custom software services?
Custom software services (also known as custom software development services) take place when a company designs, develops, deploys, and maintains a software product that is tailored to the needs of a specific set of users. Custom software services may be provided by an in-house team or by a custom software development company. Custom software services include IT solutions services, software application development services, and software product development services.
MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is a fully functional software product with a minimum set of core features developed by a custom software development company. It is typically deployed to a subset of customers to gather feedback and ascertain whether a given business idea would actually be viable and profitable.
How much time does a custom software development company need to build an MVP?
It depends on the complexity of the product and the number of features. To accurately estimate the time required to build a software product, software development engineers, first and